In the world of e-commerce and the shipping world, the names of DHL are widely popular. When you are running an e-commerce website internationally, you always have to find easy and affordable solutions for the currier services. And which one is going to be the best for you. You will get plenty of options in the market. Therefore among these options, few are going to fulfill your service expectations.
DHL delivery services are pretty popular among all courier service-providing companies. But every system has some advantages and drawbacks. As the business is expanding, the drawbacks also increase.
What You Should Look Before Hiring Courier Services?
For international courier services, you are always going to require some specific service features. For courier services, the fastest is not the only option. Along with the quickest delivery, security also matters, especially for the high-valued delivery products.
Here are the details about it.
- Good time management.
- Perfect delivery of fragile items.
- Fast delivery.
- Good customer service.
- Good availability of the services.
- Select the company without delivery delay track record.
- Choose the company which provides good legal insurance policies and damage coverage options for high-value items.
- Robust digital inquiry system.
When you are selecting any courier services, you have to keep these points in your mind. And calculate the profitable aspects of the service. So it is always better to first go through the details and then select the courier service providing company.
Now let’s see if DHL is going to fulfill your expectations or not? First, we are starting with the pros of the DHL services. Then we are shifting to the Cons part. Hence every system has some drawbacks.
Pros Of The DHL Delivery Services
Every e-commerce business needs to select its courier services only after going through the reviews process. This is why we need to carefully compare the courier services claims and the customer’s review. After you compare these two, you will understand the authenticity of the company’s claims.
Here are the advantages of taking the DHL delivery services.
- Their delivery service channels cover more than 220 companies.
- Pick up and drop door-to-door services, so you do not have to visit the nearest service-providing offices.
- After you receive the delivery sticker number automatically your tracking id is generated and shared with the customers.
- DHL has been in the currier business since 1970. So you can see you are dealing with highly experienced courier services.
- The company claims to be the fastest one. Usually, for delivering the international items, they take 2 to 3 days.
- An information system is an entirely digital mode. You can track your packages with a few clicks.
- For traders and consumers, they have a 24 hours available helpline.
- Every high-value courier item is insured. And you are getting very professional global damage coverage options.
- DHL provides huge flexibility for heavy products. You can send the delivery products which is upto 30 kg.
Cons Of The DHL Delivery Services
As we told you, DHL is one of the oldest courier service provider companies. So they have multiple advantages for selecting the services. But when you are selecting professional courier services, you also have to go through the disadvantages of the company.
Most of the consumers are complaining about DHL’s late delivery systems, along with unprofessional time management.
Here are the advantages of the DHL delivery services.
- DHL’s late delivery record is registered already. Many customers are complaining about the late delivery processes.
- But when you are researching the complaining situations, you will see most of the customers are complaining from a specific area and specific time.
- That means the channel’s interactions are good enough for that specific location.
- The company share prices are also not very high.
- This is a cost-effective solution, but you have to go for some of the separate courier service provider’s options when looking for the fastest delivery options.
- Usually, DHL shipping from the UK to the US only takes 2 to 3 days. But after reaching the regional courier delivery office, the currier serviceman often cannot deliver the product due to local problems.
- DHL ranks 140th positions among all the courier service providing companies.
- But still, now DHL is very professional in delivering unharmed products and maintaining the demurrage policies.
Wrapping It Up:
DHL is one of the oldest courier service providers. When you are looking at their channel’s connections, you will see that they are delivering the products to the customers’ doorstep from every corner of the earth. But as you know, they are in 140 positions according to the customer’s review.
And most of the customers are complaining about issues like late delivery. So it is always better to research your business area’s service-providing companies before selecting professional courier services.